Full Service Event Consultancy
COMPLETE EVENT CONSULTANCY
As well as a fully integrated one-stop for every aspect of live event production, Talbot Productions offer a full range of consultancy services across every aspect of a live event portfolio.
From feasibility studies, venue finding and technical site visits to budgetary planning and international sponsor liaison, we can work with any company or brand to create, maintain and augment effective and profitable events.
“A fantastic success with the awards smoother, bigger and more beautiful than ever before.
As always it’s been a pleasure working with you – your calmness and professionalism are a joy to behold.”
Dave Henderson, Q Awards
As well as offering a bespoke creative and technical service for every event, with every aspect of the show’s design and build tailored to your brand, we can work with you across the full gamut of reporting structures to your internal and external stakeholders, including:
- Feasibility studies including location and venue suggestions and establishing KPIs for each project.
- Preliminary budget, outline cashflow projections.
- Stakeholder reports for all internal and external parties (eg sponsors) – including plans, projections, visuals and KPI analysis.
- Budgetary approval process (internal and external), leading to final venue negotiations and initial bookings.
- Preparation phase: Scheduling, scripting, production meetings, creation of content (including all graphics, video and music), booking and breifing all presenters and/or entertainment, writing all legal and H&S documentation, liaising with venue all relevant authorities.
- Show production.
- Post show reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Extraction of key data to grow events on a multi-year basis.
For an example of how our long-term planning helps a business grow their event portfolio, look at the case studies for the World Superyacht Awards and the Festival of Media.